In football, all young men have a chance of success. In football, the more talented player is not always the best player. In football, with the correct attitude and work ethic, any young man can compete. In football, leaders are born and confidence is built. In football, attitudes can be adjusted and low self-esteem can be lifted. In football, all young men get a chance at success.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Please Vote for Lex Sowards 2013 Preseason Team

Click Here to Vote

Lex needs your vote.  Players from three different states, 135 teams, and over 27 conferences/districts. In total 300 players, the most-ever in seven years of having a Preseason All-TSF team, make our ballot.. As always we want the fans to have their say and with that we open our Fan Ballot from now through 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, August 18. Fan vote will account for 25 percent of the final vote with our staff vote representing the other 75 percent. Every vote counts as we use a Borda Count method to determine the winner. That makes the position where each candidate finishes in the balloting critical. You can vote once per hour, per IP address.


Post a Comment