Motto

"BUILDING LEADERS THROUGH FOOTBALL!"
In football, all young men have a chance of success. In football, the more talented player is not always the best player. In football, with the correct attitude and work ethic, any young man can compete. In football, leaders are born and confidence is built. In football, attitudes can be adjusted and low self-esteem can be lifted. In football, all young men get a chance at success.

Friday, October 5, 2012

No video...Ryle vs. Conner




I need to apologize for the broadcast.  Half way through the first quarter an administrative person from Conner  told us that we are not allowed to broadcast the video portion of the broadcast.  When I asked why they told me that they do not want all of the teams in Kentucky to see their plays.  They made us pull the plug on the video.  When it started to rain we had to stop the broadcast, again I apologize.  If you want to see the entire Ryle vs. game, I will be putting the coaches version on ihigh on Monday or Tuesday.  I will post more on the game later.  FINAL: Conner 27 Ryle 21
MOre to come....

0 comments:

Post a Comment